<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31034784?origin\x3dhttp://basketogoodies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Disclaimer: I cannot be held accountable for what my fingers type. They sometimes have a mind of their own.

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Pat Robertson, please kiss my ass

Do we really need some evangelist predicting our future for us? Nostradamus was wise, this guy's just a jackass.

If you're reading this and you're a bible thumper, you won't be pleased with what I have to say but I'm gonna' say it because it's my blog and frankly, bible thumpers are irritating bitches.

It's bad enough we have the media embellishing stories and scaring the bejeebus out of us, we don't need some religious freak coming to our "aid" either.

Read the article if you want to get a good laugh. Or if you're bored senseless and really have nothing better to do with your time. It may make good toilet material when you're busy doin' your thing on "the throne". I may even line my cats' litter box with it. Using it to clean up my cat's vomit is a good idea, too.

Labels: